Kirlin Audio Owner's Manual
Passive Direct Inject Box
Congratulations for purchasing the DI-101B 1-Channel Passive
Direct Inject Box. This unique unit is the ultimate, multi-functional passive DI box.
● Simultaneous dual inputs and outputs for stereo or multi-source use.
● Eliminates impedance mismatch problems and converts any sound source at almost any level(from guitar to speaker) into a clean, powerful hum-free, noise-free and interference-free balanced signal perfect for even extremely long cable runs.
● Full-featured controls and connections include Ground Lift, unbalanced 1/4’’ TS Input and Parallel Link Output jacks(THRU); and servo-balanced XLR Output jack.
● Parallel link outputs provide great flexibility allowing the PA signal to go through while maintaining an Output for reference monitoring.
● No compromise circuit design and stringent component selection provide an absolutely full frequency response across the entire audio spectrum, and negligible distortion for the most natural audio signal possible.
● Portable aircraft aluminum extruded case for ultimate roadworthiness, long life and reliability.
|Linear PerformanceCCAM||±0.12dB 20Hz-20kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.01％from20Hz-20kHz|
|Residual NoiseCS||- 108dB|
|Input||1 unbalanced input (MONO)|
|Output||1 balanced output (XLR)|
|Output||1 unbalanced output (MONO)|